You are not logged in.

#1 30-05-12 18:34:12

Promanade

Am i cracking up??

Or is an entire thread been deleted? cos i cannot find it no more and was about to reply to a post!
Why do posts get deleted without explanation? what is there to be fearfull of if you explain your reason for deletion?

30-05-12 18:34:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Am i cracking up??

#2 30-05-12 18:39:47

VandADI
Administrator

Explanations do not need to be offered when posts/threads have been deleted, it's not really a case of being fearful, but just very time consuming.
The thread was deleted as DS made a personal attack, thus imposing a ban, besides he had asked for his account to be deleted.
When an account has been deleted, all posts are deleted also, I will have to amend the settings on this new forum so that posts remain once a profile has been deleted.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 30-05-12 20:26:04

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

I thought DS was Dalek Sec big_smile

Anyone else make the same mistake?

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#4 30-05-12 20:27:40

VandADI
Administrator

Opps, sorry, I meant Danny Steel  big_smile

#5 30-05-12 20:44:36

MAZ
Verified Member

If every post made by Danny Steel has been deleted it will cause a paradox, as he has posted on most if not all threads that I have read since I joined. He has made many good contributions to threads over time and the removal of posts will cause all those threads to become incoherent and the wealth of advice that was available to newcomers will be of little or no value. Basically, a waste of time.

Maz.

#6 30-05-12 20:49:45

VandADI
Administrator

I don't know what has gone wrong, as I say, this is a new forum and I will have to look into why they were removed.

Board footer