You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-07-05 21:09:38

Target
Verified Member
Website

Tormented by a 75 year old

Yes. I had a lesson today with a 75 year old woman.

Shes about 4' tall.

I let her drive off and in nearly 2 years i never had anyone drive so fast in my car. She was like a bat out of hell.

Got her for another session next week.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Its scary. I asked about her driving and shes actually getting out onto the M25 and A406. God help us all.

Thankfully she takes on board my comments striaght away and soon slowed down. Was not so much speed just to fast for the conditions. 30 was a target and she got there quickly even on narrow streets.

Having trouble with obdervations thou. She cannot turn around. I'm not going there with rear obbs its just never going to happen.

I;ve recommended she gets extra mirrors for her own car and maybe one of these bigger interior mirrors.

It breaks up the day thou. Gives me something else to think about.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

08-07-05 21:09:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Tormented by a 75 year old

Board footer