AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I passed.....

#2 11-05-12 14:52:30

Mentor
Verified Member

Congratulations.  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 11-05-12 15:12:28

(ROG)
Verified Member

VandADI wrote:

My fleet test today  smile

You had to drive a whole fleet to pass a test !!!!!!! - LOL

Seriously, WELL DONE

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#4 11-05-12 16:18:01

VandADI
Administrator

Cheers guys, just got to finish off the PTLLS now  smile

#5 11-05-12 16:25:37

Promanade

Nice one well done big_smile
who was your training provider if you dont mind me asking?

#6 11-05-12 16:30:39

VandADI
Administrator

Promanade, it was Any Driver smile

#7 11-05-12 17:02:24

Gizmotime
Administrator

Congratulations Vada, well done girl wink

#8 11-05-12 18:07:24

The Saint
Verified Member

Congratulations Vanda

It's hard work but worth it...

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 11-05-12 20:53:48

Promanade

VandADI wrote:

Promanade, it was Any Driver smile

Thanks for your answer VandADI, So ALL your training and test FEES were free then? why can ADIs in England not recieve the same FREE fleet training?

#10 11-05-12 21:18:44

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Promenade,
The course was predominantly Level 3 Customer Services advanced diploma which included the fleet qualification so there was a lot of distance learning involved to complete the customer service element.  The Fleet Training was done in classroom (Theory Test), and on road for the driving test/mock test for fleet assessment and the actual final fleet assessment. The whole course was Government funded so yes, it was FREE! All I have to pay for is the Fleet badge. I do not know why ADIs across England cannot receive the same FREE fleet training, as I was under the impression that they could.

#11 31-05-12 20:55:38

chrisCSM
Verified Member

smile Congratulations vanda.

#12 31-05-12 21:23:28

Pilgrim
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations Vanda

Offering You the Freedom of Drivng in Boston
www.bostondrivingschool.co.uk
www.12drive.co.uk

Board footer