You are not logged in.

#1 06-05-12 11:57:32

firebushbaby

Training buddy..... Paisley/Glasgow

I am currently waiting to sit Part 1 (18 May 2012).

I am with Neil Fotheringham as my instructor.

Would appreciate a training buddy..... even just to discuss things.  Plse pm or email me.

06-05-12 11:57:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Training buddy..... Paisley/Glasgow

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 06-05-12 11:59:24

on board training

firebushbaby wrote:

I am currently waiting to sit Part 1 (18 May 2012).

I am with Neil Fotheringham as my instructor.

Would appreciate a training buddy..... even just to discuss things.  Plse pm or email me.

Hi,

Are you going to be working on Pt1 and 2 at the same time?

Cheers, Brian

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 06-05-12 12:13:32

firebushbaby

on board training wrote:

Are you going to be working on Pt1 and 2 at the same time?

Cheers, Brian

No.... using my time to make sure my theory/hp is as near 100% as I can.   Have had several mock tests and get average 95% for theory and 62/75 for HP. 

Currently reading & revising The Official DSA:-  Guide to Driving (essential skills), Learning to drive manuals, Highway Code, Know your Traffic Signs.   I know that I require to know the information inside out to confidently put into practice for Part 2 & 3..... not just for passing Part 1.

So I am happy to wait till I sit theory exam, which is only 12 days away, before commencing Part 2

#4 06-05-12 17:09:35

Promanade

Hi Firebushbaby, sounds as if you are doing the correct thing, i would stick with Neil and be guided by him. Good luck smile

#5 06-05-12 23:40:06

firebushbaby

Promanade wrote:

Hi Firebushbaby, sounds as if you are doing the correct thing, i would stick with Neil and be guided by him. Good luck smile

Thanks.   I am impressed with Neil's knowledge and his plans for my training..... definitely taking his guidance.

#6 07-05-12 09:03:01

fishie
Banned
Website

Yes i think you have found a winner there and more to the point somebody you can trust.  Be carefull in the months to come you dont fall for the rubish sprouted by some in your area.

www.fishersdrivingschool.co.uk
Remember only dead fish's go with the flow
Grade 6 by fluke this and last time
Some cardigan in the wardrobe non ordit

#7 18-06-12 06:25:34

julieann

Hi, any female training buddys available in west yorkshire?

#8 18-06-12 07:10:53

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Hi Julieann, you would have a better chance of success by starting a separate thread entitled something like your post above.

Hope this helps.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#9 14-05-13 18:54:21

robertconn

I know i am a year late but have you now qualified? I sit my pt 3 test in 4 weeks and need all the help I can get.
If you are still training give me an email

Board footer