You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 27-01-12 15:36:18

Iggy
Verified Member
Website

Hi again..

I joined the forum a few years ago when I was dipping my toe in the water.. since then I've been working as a Motorcycle Instructor for a couple of training schools in West London & Surrey providing CBT, A2, DAS, Gear conversions and back to biking courses.

After three winters of trying to make a living during very quite times, I've decided to make the move to ADI.

CRB check came back this week, ADI 3 form has been requested and now busy preparing myself for the Part 1.

Spoken to a school in my area who can offer me help with Part 2 & 3, so it's nose to the grind-stone to qualify and get teaching in cars..

I'm currently based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and would like to make contact with others in the area who may be able to offer work once I'm on the register or perhaps as an PDI while waiting for part 3.

Iggy..

DSA CBT1D - RPMT
RoSPA (Dip) Advanced Motorcycle Instructor
www.njrmotorcycletraining.com

27-01-12 15:36:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi again..

Board footer