You are not logged in.

#1 26-01-12 08:17:10

tiber
Verified Member

Cant make CT date what do I do

I have just got my next check test date through. I cant make it as I am living in Saudi at the moment and cant get back to th Uk until late July or even August. Can I request a postponement or will I just have to loose my registration...

Thanks in anticipation for your help on this.

26-01-12 08:17:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Cant make CT date what do I do

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 26-01-12 08:28:18

chrisbakeradi
Verified Member
Website

Hi Tiber if you give them a call they will have no problem in rearranging the date for you.
A previous check test of mine fell on my cousins wedding day. I phoned to see if i could do anything and they were more than happy to arrange a different date for me.

Regards

Chris

#3 26-01-12 19:08:32

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

I was supposed to have had one on 29th Dec 2010, and i dont work over xmas, and i was supposed to be going away (although i didnt in the end), i refused it, and they were fine.
It was re-arranged for feb 2011.

In the end it was a good job i changed it as my car ended up in VW for 10 days having gearbox fixed, so i would have had to walk around on CT due to no car!!!

#4 01-08-12 12:11:28

Hale
Verified Member
Website

I was moving house and then it was my birthday. Although they did ask to see proof?!?
They did arrange another date and gave me 2 months grace.

When i say STOP, I can only mean ONE thing!

Part 1 - Passed Sept 2003
Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

http://www.hayleys-driving-tuition.co.uk

Board footer