You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-11-11 11:10:31

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Always moved by Remembrance

I am so pleased that the BBC and some other channels took the trouble to follow the Remembrance Two Minutes Silence. Listening to big Ben at this time always makes me cry. I doubt that I am alone.

Hilary

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

11-11-11 11:10:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Always moved by Remembrance

#2 11-11-11 12:25:16

Gizmotime
Administrator

Your not alone, I also was glad that the two minuet silence was observed, those men and women gave their lives for us, God rest there soles.

Giz

#3 11-11-11 16:41:04

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

I parked up and had 2 minutes silence at 11, making me 2 minutes late for my 11am lesson but well worth it. I nearly forgot but bizarrely I was listening to the audiobook of 'The Kings Speech' and got to the declaration of war (ww2) which reminded me.

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer