You are not logged in.

#1 29-10-11 21:43:32

thewarriors

free part 3 training in gravesend

i would like to offer free training to any pdis in gravesend area. i am training for my ordit badge.

29-10-11 21:43:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: free part 3 training in gravesend

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-11-11 08:22:35

Richard Miller ADI
Website

nice idea

#3 01-11-11 10:53:46

Barry500
Website

Well done the warriors there are some other sites available that have lots of pdi's on there looking for training buddies, I went on to one of them sites early on the year and helpped someone train in their part three to be an instructor and they did pass early on in Oct. It is very good training to go out with them in their car and just give your time as I did, that is what made me decide to follow this path.

I have an assessment later this month with a trainer and I will be assessing them to see if I wish to train with them as they are assessing me, I hope to use any down time over the christmas period to take the tests and training.
I wish you good luck in finding someone to train with.

Board footer