You are not logged in.

#1 18-10-11 09:36:03

on board training

What % of ADIs Undertake CPD

Hi,

Just had a thought, yesterday I was at the Liverpool COnference - The Drive to Success hosted by Insight 2 Drive and felt the journey was well worth it with plenty of thingspicked up and about to be worked on (some laready are).

We have mentioned on here that it is the action after such a CPD event which makes the difference not the inaction and continuing as before.

However, it was mentioned yet again about 6% of ADIs being a Grade 6 roughly just over a third being Grade 5s and just over half being Grade 4s.

The thing I thought about was - 'is this % of Grades reflected at CPD Courses and events or is it a higher % of Grade 5s and 6s who attend'

Does anyone have any figures about this - obviously the commitment to CPD on DSA site is not a true reflection.

Open to thoughts and any hard facts.

Cheers, Brian

18-10-11 09:36:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: What % of ADIs Undertake CPD

#2 19-10-11 17:39:23

Promanade

Just out of interest whilst you atteended the liverpool conference. What did you think of Susan McCormacks presentaion??

#3 19-10-11 17:56:29

on board training

Hi,

I thought Susan came across well in her usual relaxed manner and I felt she posed the points to generate some thoughts albeit limited discussion due to restrictred timescale of the day.

What were your own thoughts.

Brian 

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 19-10-11 20:29:55

Promanade

Hi,

I thought Susan came across well in her usual relaxed manner and I felt she posed the points to generate some thoughts albeit limited discussion due to restrictred timescale of the day.

What were your own thoughts.

Brian

I dont have any thoughts as i did not attend, although i did know in advance what she was to present. I was just interested in what you thought of her presentation.

#5 22-10-11 09:10:11

Madiggy
Verified Member

25 years in this industry, I started CPD 21 years ago (did not have a purpose in the beginning just did it) and have never looked back. Learning can be infectious and I definitely got the bug, I still enjoy CPD in all formats, these days I can see the benefits of all of my efforts over the years and I believe I use my development well as a trainer, I still thoroughly enjoy my work and keep as busy as I want to be.

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

Board footer