You are not logged in.

#1 01-09-11 22:31:52

Dave P
Verified Member

Greetings !

Hello Everyone

Nice forum, I look forward to being a part of it.

I am a part time instructor, mainly working evenings and weekends since I qualified 3 years ago. I also work full time in the print industry, from which one day I hope I can escape and become a full time ADI

I am a keen motorcyclist and have RoSPA and IAM bike qualifications, I enjoy touring around the UK and Europe on my bike. I am also a keen carp fisherman when I can find the time!

Best wishes

Dave

Don't wait for your boat to come in, swim out to meet it

01-09-11 22:31:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Greetings !

#2 02-09-11 14:12:29

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello Dave, welcome to the forum and good luck with everything.

Giz smile

#3 02-09-11 21:27:41

Dave P
Verified Member

Thank you Giz  smile

#4 02-09-11 21:54:29

mdf0075

Welcome Dave,

Where do u go fishing? and whats ya PB?

Michael

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

#5 03-09-11 07:40:26

Dave P
Verified Member

Hi Michael

I have been back into fishing since this time last year (did it as a teenager)

I have fished a fairly local fishery to me (I live in High Wycombe), but mainly do 24 hour sessions on a farm in Sussex owned by my brother in law, he has a couple of lakes for member fishing.

I have managed to catch 5 big commons there over the last three sessions, all between 22lb and 25lb, and quite a few between 5 & 10lb.

Yourself ?

Best wishes

Dave

#6 04-09-11 19:37:00

mdf0075

Hello Dave

Seems like you know what you are doing with some big carp lol,

I like you fished all the time in my early teens then football,girls,work then my wife and now kids put a stop to it lol

But now the kids are a bit older (11,6,5) and im at the grand old age of 32 i go about 3/4 time a season (still got the wife and she dont like me having days off with out the kids lol)

my pb is only 12lb but im trying  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Michael

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

#7 04-09-11 20:53:29

Dave P
Verified Member

Still got a lot to learn, and have been lucky to have such a good venue to learn on, especially as there is normally no one around to see my mistakes   roll

Best wishes

Dave

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#8 04-09-11 21:58:41

Barry500
Website

#9 04-09-11 22:29:52

clwydian1
Verified Member
Website

Hi Dave and welcome,
Do I know you from the world of blood bikes?  roll

Danny

*** FREE CPD ***
Funded - Fleet Trainer Courses throughout the UK
www.drivetoperfection.co.uk

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 07-09-11 23:13:45

Dave P
Verified Member

Hi Dave and welcome,

Danny

Only if I know you from the world of hairy chinned people ? smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#11 07-09-11 23:14:02

Dave P
Verified Member

WELCOME

Thanks Barry

#12 07-09-11 23:34:17

looprevil
Verified Member

Hi Dave.  8-)

regards

Paddy

smile  big_smile  lol  cool

#13 08-09-11 00:01:44

clwydian1
Verified Member
Website

clwydian1 wrote:

Hi Dave and welcome,

Danny

Only if I know you from the world of hairy chinned people ? smile

LOL!

*** FREE CPD ***
Funded - Fleet Trainer Courses throughout the UK
www.drivetoperfection.co.uk

#14 08-09-11 23:36:28

Dave P
Verified Member

Hi Dave.  8-)

regards

Paddy

Ah Paddy, me old mucker, fancy seeing you here smile

Hope you are well

Dave

Board footer