You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-09-11 09:03:10

gadgetdriver
Website

Help! Can't reset my password

I've still got access to this forum on my phone (hence this post) but I've reset the password trying to access the forum from my laptop. I've tried many times to reset the password then login with no joy. Any suggestions?

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

01-09-11 09:03:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Help! Can't reset my password

#2 07-09-11 23:50:31

gadgetdriver
Website

Pretty please?

ADI since 2004.

#3 08-09-11 06:39:58

VandADI
Administrator

I can re-set it manually for you and send you new password, that should work.  smile

#4 15-09-11 06:41:48

gadgetdriver
Website

Many thanks. Tried everything a few times over!

ADI since 2004.

Board footer