You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-08-11 18:15:24

fishie
Banned
Website

Hi all

Hi just found this forum and thought i would post up a couple of lines. We are a small firm based in leeds working as far out as derby over to manchester and york in the other direction. In fact the york side is the reason i found this forum as we are seeking a new instructor in that area but i will post that in the relevant section soon. We started back 6 years ago just little old me and now stand at 36 instructors, i put our success down to three things  the fact i will only take on grade 5 or 6 instructors no pdi,s charging full whack to our pupils thanks. 3 No messing about with our customers you pick up on time they get the full lesson and the cars are kept clean. People seem to forget these things, its my name on the cars and if i hear two bad things that instructor is gone. I have had to let go only two instructors in all of that time as although we are asked weekly by instructors wanting to join us we are not like other firms. Bill plants, red and just driving are names that are mentioned to me as that they just set on instructors wether they have demand for them or not. They are only interested in the franchise and how much it brings in we are not we suppley a better car than most and look after our people in fact i say we work for them! We spend advertising on google over £10,000 per year and i can say in all honesty all of our instructors have full diarys.
Martin

www.fishersdrivingschool.co.uk
Remember only dead fish's go with the flow
Grade 6 by fluke this and last time
Some cardigan in the wardrobe non ordit

09-08-11 18:15:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi all

#2 09-08-11 18:23:27

VandADI
Administrator

That all sounds great Martin, but no self promotion allowed on this forum  wink

#3 09-08-11 18:58:45

fishie
Banned
Website

sorry on re reading that it does look a little bit over sell. Not me intention thanks for the reply
Martin

#4 09-08-11 19:00:44

martin Williams
Verified Member

No PDIs only grade 5 or 6? If thats the case you best alter the wording on your website I quote from your website.

6.Trainee certificate (after passing the 2nd exam)

We, unlike a lot of other schools, look to our trainers to obtain a PDI badge from the DSA after passing the second exam. This enables you to charge a fee whilst working towards your final exam, it also allows you to reflect on your chosen career.

#5 09-08-11 19:04:19

fishie
Banned
Website

I surgest you ask questions before you jump in next time  :Pas they dont work at our firm untill they have passed we send them elsewhere. yikes

#6 09-08-11 19:14:40

martin Williams
Verified Member

As I said you should alter the wording if that is the case as it does give the impression that the PDI does all the training with you and can do the pink with you.

Oh I forgot welcome to the forum lol

#7 09-08-11 21:26:51

fishie
Banned
Website

thanks for the welcome. I dont need advice on how to word our website though thanks, but and its a big but i would not come to a one man shop selling everything he could if i did.

#8 13-09-11 10:15:47

yasmin
Verified Member

I've just read this thread and perhaps you might like to read through your website a little more thoroughly Fishie. I had found at least 4 grammatical/spelling errors by the time I had read the section on Automatics.  big_smile

Board footer