You are not logged in.

#1 26-06-05 18:17:50

all_alps
Verified Member

Part 3 training...

Can anyone recommend any good part 3 trainers based in west, southwest, or northwest London or even surronding areas.

Secondly, has anyone trained with Brian M Stratton for the part 3? What is his training like? Good points / bad points?

All help appreciated!!! smile

Hopefully i will get a few more responses then on my last post.  lol

26-06-05 18:17:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 training...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 27-06-05 06:24:53

ExAdiNigel

all_alps wrote:

Can anyone recommend any good part 3 trainers based in west, southwest, or northwest London or even surronding areas.

Secondly, has anyone trained with Brian M Stratton for the part 3? What is his training like? Good points / bad points?

All help appreciated!!! smile

Hopefully i will get a few more responses then on my last post.  lol

I trained with the Instructor College, though I did have a session or two with Brian to top up my training.  I found him very good and would recommend him.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#3 27-06-05 18:23:30

seasider
Verified Member

All_Alps I have sent you a p.m

#4 27-06-05 18:23:54

seasider
Verified Member

All_Alps I have sent you a p.m

#5 02-07-05 11:16:44

Rog
Website

all_alps,

LDC are good, their nearest trainers to you is in the Isle of Sheppie (Gary). He's very good, but extremely busy.

With regard to LDC's part 3 training will probably be 1 to 1, so the 40 hours 2 to 1 would be reduced to 20 hours. Hence you'll need to pay £25 per hour for any additional lessons.

I've got the Brian Stratton CD's, which I've converted to MP3 and listen to each evening whilst walking the dog. They're very good!

Regards
Rog

P.S.

Did you get my pm?

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

Board footer