You are not logged in.

#1 13-07-11 12:09:10

Sammypdi1
Website

sat adi part 2 test today

I had my adi part 2 test today and passed first time! i felt as if the test went on for ever, mine lasted for about 1hour and 20 minutes and to be honest i thought it was never going to end. i did however get 5 faults but as i have been very unwell with a temp of nearly 40 degress and havent really slept in two days i am still really happy with the pass. although one fault was insane and the other due to how tired i was.

faults: pulled a way at the start of the test in 3rd gear but quickly corrected it. insane or what lol
          Didnt signal move from the right hand lane to left hand lane on a dual carrigeway highway code say not to
          observation, junction
          Use of speed basicly doing 32 on a 30 then back down
          Road position stayed in the overtaking lane for too long.

Other than the one for no signal on dual carrageway moving lanes from right to left i accept those as faults its just so great to have it out of the way the examiner was really nice and friendly and to be honest tried to put me at ease although he did commit a we fault himself lol he never asked me to read a number plate

Sammy

Passed part 1 second attempt 97/100 58
Passed part 2 first attempt 5 minors
passed part 3 first attempt

13-07-11 12:09:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: sat adi part 2 test today

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-07-11 17:39:38

Barry500
Website

#3 13-07-11 18:58:50

Sammypdi1
Website

Re: sat adi part 2 test today

thanks very much !

Passed part 1 second attempt 97/100 58
Passed part 2 first attempt 5 minors
passed part 3 first attempt

Board footer