You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-06-11 15:44:50

KernowDrive
Website

Phase 2 FLH

Hello,

Just a quick something, on my part 3 exam my examiner played a 'full licence holder' for phase 2 as opposed to a 'trained' pupil.
After introducing the himself and the topic we went into roll, I explained to him that I have just had a lesson with a learner and please
bear with me a moment while I take the L Plates off the roof. Then the examiner said...'ok, out of roll a second, yes if you could do
that for me please.' I found this quite strange why the examiner came out of roll to say that, I wasnt out of roll and I was telling him that
was what I was going to do do, not asking him. I got the feeling the examiner perhaps wasnt too bothered about having the L plates on or not,
but surely if he plays a full licence holder this is the correct thing to do right?

Just wandering if anybody could shed some light on this, I know I should have asked him at the end of the test but it passed me by!

06-06-11 15:44:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Phase 2 FLH

#2 06-06-11 17:50:29

Terrier
Banned

Hi

The examiner should have asked you to remove the L plates before you went into role, technically a driving school car is exempt from removing L plates when a learner is not driving, however in this case you were in role and it could have caused you some confusion about position of the examiner, although to his credit he did tell you he was out of role, so a minor slip on his part.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

#3 06-06-11 20:22:13

KernowDrive
Website

Thanks, that makes sense now!

Board footer