You are not logged in.

#1 13-05-11 08:29:11

alexmcara

Hi Everyone, my name is Alex McAra, I operate a HGV and PSV Driving School in Scotland. I look forward to exchanging ideas and opinions with other members.

13-05-11 08:29:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Member

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-05-11 21:39:46

gadgetdriver
Website

Welcome. Sometimes lots going on here, other times a bit quiet but stick with it!

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#3 15-05-11 22:14:57

lucy
Verified Member
Website

Hi, you're a long way from me.  I'm near Gatwick.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 16-05-11 07:46:03

(ROG)
Verified Member

Hi Everyone, my name is Alex McAra, I operate a HGV and PSV Driving School in Scotland. I look forward to exchanging ideas and opinions with other members.

Welcome

Are you also a member of www.trucknetuk.com ?

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#5 16-05-11 09:16:39

alexmcara

Hi gadgetdriver, lucy and ROG, thank you for your welcomes, I have never joined any forums before but this one seems to have informed members so I thought I would give it a try. I look forward too sharing and gleaning from you all.

Board footer