You are not logged in.

#1 07-05-11 13:04:17

bk121

How to get a better adi grade

Not long passed as an adi and would like help to get my grade to a 5 or 6 mark,can anyone recommend anyone that can help in the fife area,??

07-05-11 13:04:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How to get a better adi grade

#2 07-05-11 16:53:25

on board training

Hi,

Depends if you think Fife to Larkhall is far from an office point of view or even a meeting point half way in between.

I can assist if you want to PM me.

Cheers,
           Brian

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 23-07-11 06:58:00

Barry500
Website

If your into books then there is a good book called 'Get that grade 6' by the DIA, my one is from 2004 updated
by now I expect the telephone number in the cover is  0845 345 5151 SIA ORDER CODE WAS 1043.

Hope this helps.

Board footer