You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-04-11 07:17:08

JV
Verified Member
Website

Hi to everyone!

Hi there!

Another introduction and a big hello to you all. I've been an instructor for 4 years in Surrey and am looking forward to reading all your views and joining in on the conversation  smile

A little about me then, im 29 (big 30 this year....). I was a policeman for a couple of years before deciding I definitely wanted to be self-employed and live the good life  tongue (dont like being told what to do all the time!)

I worked for a couple of companies for the first 3 years. The first were dreadful but the second where i stayed for 2 years were really great. Only leaving to realise my dream of having my own company. Still within the first 6 months but all going well so far

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

19-04-11 07:17:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi to everyone!

#2 19-04-11 07:25:40

VandADI
Administrator

Hi there,
Welcome to the forum, hope you find it useful.
I have seen you around so will give you a wave next time we pass  smile

Regards
Vanda

#3 19-04-11 07:33:44

JV
Verified Member
Website

Wow how cool is that!

And thanks smile

I think I've seen you too - I'll look out for that wave!

#4 19-04-11 08:28:28

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Giz wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 15-07-11 15:15:59

VandADI
Administrator

Wow how cool is that!

And thanks smile

I think I've seen you too - I'll look out for that wave!

Have you seen that mad woman waving at you yet?  Not sure who is stalking who ha ha ha

#6 18-07-11 21:41:18

JV
Verified Member
Website

I sure have! Good to see you around ....are there a couple of cars like yours around our area or have I just seen you..a lot?!  smile

#7 19-07-11 17:32:50

Barry500
Website

Board footer