You are not logged in.

#1 17-04-11 18:35:32

paulfox

ORDIT Registration

Hello everyone, just a quick question, I've signed a franchise contract but I'm not getting any pupils from the driving school and am looking for a way out as all is not as promised, the trainer they have assigned for my free part 3 training is not ORDIT registered, should he be? hopefully this will be my get out clause.
Many thanks in advance
Paul

17-04-11 18:35:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ORDIT Registration

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-04-11 08:19:50

KevB
Verified Member
Website

Not unless the contract or advertising stipulates that your trainer is ORDIT registered.

ORDIT registration is not a requirement for part 3 training.
Legally, The trainer doesn't even have to be an ADI to train for part 3.

#3 26-04-11 21:35:44

Sammypdi1
Website

I am currently training with an independant grade 6 adi and grade 6 ordit trainer does your trainer need to be ordit? no as it stands just now any one can teach a pdi to be an instructor even if the only passed there driving test recently thats part of the reason the test pass rates or so low

A grade 6 adi will be great at teaching learner not neccessarily great at training someone to teach a learner also the way learners are taught to do maneuvers is different from pdis.

ordit is not compulsary at the moment but it is one way of ensuring that you get some quality of training and if you can get a grade 6 ordit then you will not go far wrong.

If i was you i would be trying to get out that contract as your chances of passing part 3 with them will be slim.

i hope this helps

Passed part 1 second attempt 97/100 58
Passed part 2 first attempt 5 minors
passed part 3 first attempt

Board footer