You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-02-11 18:09:39

Luchell
Verified Member

Just can't help myself!

Well I kept thinking I should pop an update here since as I mentioned it quietly at one point over christmas and I just can't keep that quiet   roll  lol

We're almost 21 weeks pregnant now and had our 20 week scan last week to see what we may have cooking in there so to speak and check littleone is ok  lol Although it's not 100 percent for sure (he was being about as cooperative as his parents are   roll) it seems we have a little boy on the way and have settled on the name Kyle James due July 7th  lol

I will post a scan pic when they've been scanned finally onto the computer though most of the scan involved Kyle sat with his legs over his head.

Sorry Kev It's hopeless me trying NOT to post to say  lol tongue

19-02-11 18:09:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Just can't help myself!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#2 19-02-11 18:17:48

VandADI
Administrator

I will post a scan pic when they've been scanned finally onto the computer though most of the scan involved Kyle sat with his legs over his head.

Sorry Kev It's hopeless me trying NOT to post to say  lol tongue

Now, I wonder where baby get's that from? lol

Seriously, I am so happy for you both, I know this is something you have wanted for a long time, and your wish has finally come true.
Get ready for that baby shower......I'm coming over...... big_smile

#3 19-02-11 18:28:40

Luchell
Verified Member

Must be Kev not me surely  lol

We shall have to put our heads together for a Baby shower date  lol

#4 19-02-11 19:02:30

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

Fab news - congratulations to both of you  big_smile

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#5 19-02-11 20:43:51

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations Hayley & Kev, hope all goes well  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#6 19-02-11 21:13:04

KevB
Verified Member
Website

Seems hes taking it after me.
Hayley never has her legs up around her ears, but she's ALWAYS tying me up in knots.

If only she'd use a scarf and the headboard of the bed.  <sigh>

#7 20-02-11 00:16:05

la.monikita
Verified Member

CONGATULATIONS!!!

I can think back to the time when Hayley was saying "are your trying to marry us off?" It's nice to see that you two (or rather 3) are happy!!!

All the best
M

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#8 20-02-11 09:55:14

Lynne
Verified Member

Ahh babies....How spooky I've just read this less than 30 mins after my friend has text me to say her daughter is in labour with her first.  (She will be so teased about being a granny before me!)

Those last 20 weeks will fly ..enjoy your first pregnancy Hayley, because with subsequent ones you won't get time to to think about it much!

Congratulations and good luck.   smile

#9 20-02-11 10:49:53

Luchell
Verified Member

Thanks all  lol Kev, no comment   roll lol

#10 20-02-11 13:11:56

KevB
Verified Member
Website

Yes dear

#11 20-02-11 13:15:07

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

What lovely news. A potential addition to the family business, perhaps...?

Hilary.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

#12 20-02-11 13:47:09

Luchell
Verified Member

lol The poor thing, I can just see his first toys being cars, steering wheels and the like  lol

#13 20-02-11 14:30:41

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

You know, I always figured that my nephew would be as keen as I was to learn to drive and perhpas even follow on from me. At 25, he still hasn't done his test and just isn't interested in the least. I think he got used to public transport at university and is happy to carry on that way.

Still, they do say it skips a generation so you might have to wait until the grand children appear before you have someone to take over smile

Hilary.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#14 20-02-11 15:43:08

KevB
Verified Member
Website

lol The poor thing, I can just see his first toys being cars, steering wheels and the like  lol

You say that like there are other toys available. ?? !!

How odd.

<gggg>

#15 20-02-11 16:04:50

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Just in case anyone needs him, Kevin can now be found searching Toys'r'us.

Hilary.

#16 27-02-11 19:55:17

Herbie
Verified Member
Website

How lovely - congrats! big_smile

#17 10-06-11 12:05:42

Luchell
Verified Member

It's been a while and we managed to finally get a bump pic so I thought i would stick it here an all. 36 weeks 3 days and counting, getting there!! The Kyle bump!

#18 11-06-11 08:41:43

lucy
Verified Member
Website

I've only just seen this so congrats and that's a very neat bump.  Have you got everything prepared as it's not long now.

#19 11-06-11 12:23:22

Luchell
Verified Member

Not quite, we're in the process of attempting to move home so setting up any sort of nursery has been impossible. Poor Mums spare room is heaped from top to bottom with an all you can eat buffet of baby stuff  lol Can;t wait to be able to finally sort the nursery for the little guy  lol

Board footer