You are not logged in.

#26 18-02-11 16:15:23

wrc-vip

Re: just home from my 1st attempt at part 3, full report now added...

thanks so much for all the positive help and feedback before and after my part 3 exam, i even rang back the ADI office to make sure it was me and they hadnt made a mistake lol, they told all my documents are in the post will have them tomorrow, i wont really believe it until i have them in my hand!!!!

18-02-11 16:15:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 18-02-11 16:15:29

VandADI
Administrator

Now that you've had a chance for the good news to sink in, what are your plans.
Independent? Franchise? oh, decisions, decisions..... we are always here to help. smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#28 18-02-11 16:19:20

wrc-vip

Now that you've had a chance for the good news to sink in, what are your plans.
Independent? Franchise? oh, decisions, decisions..... we are always here to help. smile

i always intended to work for myself when i reached the goal, ive got my own car, everything is bought and paid for with no debts thankfully, will do a nice colour scheme and logos for my car and advertise in local papers and places for more publicity etc... will pick my steps carefully and do it professionally!

#29 18-02-11 16:21:22

Luchell
Verified Member

Sounds sensible! I'm sure it will take a few days yet before it sinks in properly but I bet it's a great relief to know you did it! I would hate to wait so long to find out. The 15 minute wait after my part 3 was bad enough   roll lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#30 18-02-11 16:28:55

wrc-vip

Sounds sensible! I'm sure it will take a few days yet before it sinks in properly but I bet it's a great relief to know you did it! I would hate to wait so long to find out. The 15 minute wait after my part 3 was bad enough   roll lol

yeah, driving back the 50 miles to my house felt like 500 miles, the test just kept going round and round in my head, didnt sleep last night, dreaded the phone call, but it all came good in the end and im glad i found this forum as it gave me extra strength and angles to work from....

#31 18-02-11 16:36:26

Luchell
Verified Member

Glad to hear it. I know this place kept me on track  lol tongue

#32 18-02-11 16:53:29

VandADI
Administrator

Glad to hear it. I know this place kept me on track  lol tongue

Hey, you an me both Luchell  tongue

#33 18-02-11 23:26:07

lucy
Verified Member
Website

Well done on passing part 3.

#34 19-02-11 01:59:33

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Fantastic, very well done.  Jim Pollock is the only SE Ididnt have so cant comment on his marking.
5/4 is a superb result too.

Enjoy opening that envelope, (oh and paying the £240 registration fee)

Jonny

#35 20-02-11 10:26:32

Jimmy David
Website

im very ocd with everything and the car will also be immaculate inside and out as always,
[/quote]

You just wait till you start teaching, and they turn up with grubby shoes, or its winter and they are soaking wet. Also if there is a muddy puddle,
they will find it  sad. Your car gets filthy, it kills me, lol. tongue All part of the job.
All the best with it.

www.onewaydrivingschool.org Driving lessons Fareham, Driving Lessons Gosport, Driving Lessons Portsmouth, Driving Lessons Southampton

#36 20-02-11 11:19:36

mattlilley
Verified Member
Website

Reeeesult big_smile big_smile

Well done, all the best for the future.

I decided to go on my own, bit of a struggle to start, but have been doing this now for nearly 2 years. Sooo busy now, and loving it.

Matt

Part 1. Passed 16/4/08
Part 2. Passed 16/5/08
Part 3. Failed 1st attempt 17/3/09
Part 3. 2nd attempt Passed 01/05/09
1st Check Test Grade 6 31/3/10

#37 21-02-11 14:31:34

wrc-vip

thanks once again for the comments, treated myself to a new notebook laptop and have just got it set up, will put it through the new business though lol

#38 21-02-11 16:51:34

wrc-vip

Fantastic, very well done.  Jim Pollock is the only SE Ididnt have so cant comment on his marking.
5/4 is a superb result too.

Enjoy opening that envelope, (oh and paying the £240 registration fee)

Jonny

its all real alright, got all the paperwork and the unfair £240 registration fee, ah well, thats the last fee to themi hope!

#39 21-02-11 17:00:22

metalmicky
Verified Member
Website

Last fee for 4 years anyway.

Just because I'm a driving instructor, it doesn't make me a dual control freak. 
www.way-ahead-driving.co.uk

Board footer