You are not logged in.

#1 17-06-05 20:31:33

pk1

Part 3 Test Dates!!!

Just booked my second attemp at pt3 and have been told the earliest date is October !!! what happend to the dsa getting their house in order and being virtually on target for a 6 week wait - 4 Months!!

17-06-05 20:31:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 Test Dates!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-06-05 20:55:31

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Whereabouts are you pk1?, I was able to book my Part 3 test today for the 23rd August.  Have you tried other test centres?

Whose the Daddy!!!
www.bobsdrivingschool.co.uk

#3 18-06-05 09:13:05

Rog
Website

Alphabob's right. When I tried other test centres the dates varied by 6 weeks, with Hayes, Miiddx being the end of September and Southampton the middle of August!

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

#4 18-06-05 11:43:09

Mmm

I recently booked mine in southampton and time between booking and test was only about 4 weeks!
However I'd phoned up a few days prior to that and was looking at about 6 weeks (couldnt book it anyway as they didnt have my pt2 acknowledgement). And it wasnt just one cancellation, they had a whole bunch of different dates.
So worth trying again. You can always phone up for cancellations too!

#5 18-06-05 20:04:09

pk1

Im going to try Wolverhampton as the date ive got is for south yardley, Birmingham but the others are too far away. :twisted:

#6 19-06-05 05:56:27

adi
Verified Member
Website

Hi,
Not being funny here but if you have failed an attempt why rush to get a date so soon? A failed attempt means getting stuck in to as much training as possible to improve on any shortfalls, sometimes a bit of a wait can work in your favour greatly. Remember, 3 goes and it's game over. Many, many people fail this test because they just don't see that they are not yet ready and don't see that the failed attempts have anything to do with it. I am generalising here and not saying that it is like this in your case, but take the wait as an opportunity to continue practice and further training. Best of luck.

Board footer