You are not logged in.

#1 03-02-11 03:41:24

PoorBilly

Should Part 3 be a R.A.D.A. Exam as opposed to a DSA one

R.A.D.A.   (Royal Academy of Dramatic Art)

Anyone agree that this should be the case?

The whole test is an 'act' - I have had many conversations over the years and EVERYONE that I talked to in private has agreed that it has little to do with how they actually teach - does not reflect their teaching skills etc etc...

03-02-11 03:41:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Should Part 3 be a R.A.D.A. Exam as opposed to a DSA one

#2 03-02-11 11:04:18

mdf0075

I am doing my part 3 training now (aprox 30 hours).
It does feel like im learning "this how we teach a learner" but this is "what we do on a part 3"

Michael

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

#3 03-02-11 13:30:02

PoorBilly

So who are you training with?  Do you really feel it's worth the outlay?  Look at the soaring cost of petrol but nobody can afford to put prices up?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 03-02-11 13:53:31

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

Part 3 is a representation of real student. Only very few boundarys  really, the se, and your training should be like a learner or real student whilst in role! If they're not you need to change trainers!

My trainer was bang on what my students do!

Fleet Training
Iain Moore ADI Grade A, Fleet, RoSPA Tutor, DIAmond Ad, MSA National B Race License, EST Reg
fleet@learnmooredriving.co.uk 07999 992141

#5 16-05-11 20:25:03

BigTC

With my little experience gained so far, I reckon my instructor prepared me well for what my pupils have done!

However, the part 3 test is a bit artificial in that the examiner has to demonstrate accelerated learning. Which is definitely not the case in the real world!

Board footer