You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 27-01-11 18:19:48

gadgetdriver
Website

Hello

I'm Dave in Sunderland. I've been an ADI since 2004, and a speed awareness presenter since 2005.

I've produced a set of ADI briefing diagrams which can be used printed or as an animated slideshow on a laptop. I think, from what I can see, the animated ones are unique.

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

27-01-11 18:19:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

#2 27-01-11 18:53:51

VandADI
Administrator

Hi and a very warm welcome to you.  smile

#3 27-01-11 19:24:24

Freedom Phil
Verified Member
Website

Hi Dave,

We have probably seen each other about, I work in Sunderland too!

.phil.
:angel:

DIA diploma in driving instruction.  DSA registered fleet trainer.  ORDIT registered trainer part's 1, 2, 3 & ORDIT premises inspected.  SAFED trainer and assessor.  RoSPA approved tutor.  Diamond registered advanced instructor.  Diamond qualified advanced examiner. City & Guilds 7303 PTLLS teaching certificate.  IAM advanced test, Diamond advanced test, Diamond special test, Cardington special test, RoSPA gold

#4 27-01-11 19:28:52

melanie01@talktalk.net

Hi Gadgetdriver, I was thinking on the same lines as you of having training aids on the laptop & would be interested in what you have done. Are you thinking of producing them for sale?

MelT   lol

I'm Dave in Sunderland. I've been an ADI since 2004, and a speed awareness presenter since 2005.

I've produced a set of ADI briefing diagrams which can be used printed or as an animated slideshow on a laptop. I think, from what I can see, the animated ones are unique.
[/quote]

You only fail when you give up!

#5 27-01-11 19:31:11

gadgetdriver
Website

Just popped to your web site and seen your car - yip - seen you around.

ADI since 2004.

#6 07-02-11 00:07:05

gadgetdriver
Website

Melt - could have sworn I replied!

ADI since 2004.

#7 07-02-11 11:17:07

melanie01@talktalk.net

yes you did reply, thanks Gadgetdriver & your site is on my to-do list

lol

MelT

You only fail when you give up!

Board footer