You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 02-12-10 14:55:51

gearsadi
Website

New memeber

Hi All

I'm an ADI working in the bromley area of London. I am an on/off contributer on another forum and I am looking for another place to air my views!

02-12-10 14:55:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New memeber

#2 02-12-10 17:57:40

VandADI
Administrator

Re: New memeber

Hi gearsadi,
Welcome to our forum, feel free to step in when you feel the  need!  smile

Vanda

Board footer