You are not logged in.

#1 01-10-10 16:09:14

BCD

CRB Check: When Taken?

Hello....great forum! Just what I need!

I am due to start my ADI training just as soon as possible. I've done my homework, but one thing is eluding me. Perhaps you can help....?

I have a spent 'conviction' from 1999. I received a 6 month bind-over for a non-violent/sexual/dishonest offence. My record before and since is unblemished. I was 17 at the time and fully regret it.

Would a spent conviction be likely to exclude me from the ADI register and, importantly, when is the CRB Check taken by the DSA? I don't want to pass Part I & II only to fnd that I can't get on the ADI list! Is it possible to have the DSA take the check before I enter for Part I?

Thank you.

01-10-10 16:09:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: CRB Check: When Taken?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-10-10 16:34:06

daz6215
Verified Member

The CRB is done before the PDI stage!
http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/ac … 1082122672

#3 01-10-10 16:45:06

BCD

Thanks- so I would need to pass Part I & II before I know of the decision by the Registrar?

#4 01-10-10 17:16:48

daz6215
Verified Member

Theres nothing stopping you doing a CRB straight away, what they want is the CRB number and date it was done, if its all in order and in date I dont see a problem, thats my interpretation anyway but I may be wrong!

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/ac … 1082296508

Board footer