You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-09-10 11:59:01

marconi1
Verified Member
Website

Help needed from trainee driving instructors

Hi Guys and gals

I am after some help. I am in the final throws of my research project for my Masters and need as many PDI's as possible to complete a short survey.

The survey is abou pat three training and is going to form part of the recommendations towards the revamp of the trainee licence scheme and how trainees are trained.

If anyone has any PDI's who would be happy to take part then ask them to email me at;

dave@1st4driving.co.uk

I would be most grateful, I wil also be looking to do a short telephone interview to a very small number as well so any that are interested in helping this profession along are most welcome

Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI
F.inst.D.E.R, M.Inst.MTD, M.A.I.R.O, A.I.F.L,
Foster the Joy of Driving
http://dte-elite.co.uk  http://drivertrainingeducation.co.uk

26-09-10 11:59:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Help needed from trainee driving instructors

Board footer