You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-09-10 09:24:52

Passwithus
Website

part 2 & Part 3 Training

Hi Guys

I own a driving school covering the North East area. We are currently offering free training towards the qualifying DSA tests. This is not an advertisement and there is no catch. We are simply offering the chance to receive a high level of training as we feel that this ungoverned instructor training industry really is not only at a very low standards but on the whole shocking, No names mentioned but certain companies are taking thousands of pounds from unsuspecting people who are then simply not given the correct level of training towards the qualifying exams.

We are a mid size driving school that has traded since 1999 within the Noth East of England and we pride ourselves on offering quality training to the highest of standards. Training is given by grade 6 ordit trained instructors.

Obviously space for this free training will be limited but please fee free to get in touch and we will do our utmost to help you achieve your goal of becoming an approved driving instructor. 

Regards

Gareth

Pass with us
Driving Lessons Newcastle Gateshead Sunderland Durham & the North East
Free Driving Instructor Training
Tel: 0845 603 1794. Email: [url=http://mailto:info@passwithus.com]info@passswithus.com

20-09-10 09:24:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: part 2 & Part 3 Training

#2 20-09-10 14:36:13

Aspyre

How is this not advertising?

How can you state categorically that the training delivered by "they who shall not be named" - but who will be soon, no doubt - is uniformly inferior when it is down to individual instructors how they deliver a sound syllabus?

What kind of business model functions soundly based on free products and no income from sales - unless there is a hidden detail which is designed to attract people, and which is therefore "advertising and marketing"? Is the free training unlimited?

Sorry to be cynical, but nothing is what it seems when it sounds too good to be true. It usually isn't.

#3 20-09-10 19:32:54

Passwithus
Website

In response to your earlier reply to my post

I shall attempt to answer your comments as best I can:

A simple search of certain training establishments and their pass rates will show a very low success rate towards the qualifying exams to become an approved driving instructor. However the success rate for my company is far superior in comparison.  (This is public knowledge if you know where to look)

I am unsure as to the comment of “but who will be soon, no doubt”

As a business man and professional I will not be naming any schools, even though that I feel and in my opinion provide training that is sub standard and again in my opinion very poor. Also this feedback is from a very large quantity of PDI instructors that have sought help from me.

Again I have no intention to post on this forum anything but a genuine offer for driving instructor training in a professional and sincere way.

In response to your question regarding the functional aspect of the business:  I feel this is not really relevant to my posting and the offer of free training. All I can say is that it is the company has enough financial support to cover this method of training. 

Also to answer you question regarding unlimited training we train our instructor in a way that suits their individual needs, so whatever training needed by a PDI that we have taken onboard they will receive as much educational training as needed in any area of the qualifying exams.

I can of course accept your cynicism as unfortunately there are a lot companies that are not as transparent as we try to be.

If you currently need help with your instructor training please let me know and we can arrange an interview to consider your suitability for our free driving instructor training course. 

King regards

Gareth

Pass with us
Tel: 0845 603 1794. Email: [url=http://mailto:info@passwithus.com]info@passswithus.com

#4 20-09-10 19:44:17

Aspyre

But you DO benefit from people signing up? Otherwise, there'd be no point in publicising the offer. So it's advertising.

I noticed when I looked at your site a little earlier that your company makes all the same claims the "company that shall not be named" makes. Average earning of £30k, for example. And you're offering this in an area which is already depressed as far as this industry goes. Do you vet people and refuse to let them on the course?

I like people to be transparent, too wink

#5 20-09-10 21:01:04

john55
Verified Member

hi Gareth,

i notice from your website there are conditions attached to your offer. would you mind saying what they are as i cant find them on your site.

for instance, if a PDI fails three times at PT3 will you continue to train them till they pass?? after qualifying would ADI's be expected to work for your school and stay for a certain amount of time?? if they left early would they have to pay back all/some of the training fees?? would they have to buy a franchise from you?? are they free to use their own car or only the one's you supply?? etc etc etc. anyone thinking about your offer will probably have lots of question to ask, as will the members on here.

I too don't mean to be cynical but i've always been taught if somethings free there's usually a catch.   

If you can't do it safely don't do it at all

#6 21-09-10 06:02:40

Passwithus
Website

Aspyre

Let me explain, If you are a genuine person needing assistance with Part 2 or part 3 please let’s meet up and I shall see if I can help you. As mentioned in your last post you also like to be transparent lets meet for a coffee and we can continue this discussion in person.

I understand these days nothing is usually free, but in this case it is. For example two weeks ago a trainee from a large training establishment requested our help. This individual was also working as a franchisee for a third party who was offering little or no assistance towards his final part three test.

We offered him several hours of training prior to his test and thankfully this guy passed and has continued to work with the original sponsor. Owing my company nothing.

What did my company make from this act financially?  £0.00

Sometimes it’s just nice to be nice and if I can afford to do so I have no problem helping honest people achieve their goal.

You also mention that the industry is already depressed?  I disagree, This is all down to the individual and the professional training given. The course is not all about pt1 pt2 and pt3 you need to assist people in how to run a business and maximise the potential recession or no recession, if people are prepaid to take a responsible, dynamic and fully active role in their business there is a decent living to be made as a driving instructor.

Many Many times I have sat in test centres and heard oh the DSA are to Blame, this school is to blame, and the weather and any other excuse that pops into their heads. The problem! they never ask what can I do to improve my business.

To answer your final comment yes we do have an interview process and we would never accept a person on the course if they did not reach our expectations.

Once again I think a meeting would be the best way to answer any questions as of course I do not wish to disclose my business with someone I don’t know. You may even be from that elusive unnamed company 

Kind regards

Pass with us

#7 21-09-10 06:14:12

Passwithus
Website

Please excuse my ignorance but I have noticed that both replies are from already qualified ADI’s
My offer of free training is to those people who are struggling with the DSA qualifying exams at the level of trainee.

I am prepaid to arrange a meeting with any qualified instructor that may wish to join us as a driving instructor/ instructor trainer.

However if your intention is to simply fish for information regarding the operation of by business please at least have the courtesy to meet with me in person and express any views you may have.

Please accept my apology for any genuine instructors but unfortunately internet forums seem to harbour a certain kind of people who like to hide behind a screen names instead of meeting in a professional manner as they seem to be incapable of holding an intelligent conversation. 

So come guys lets be grown ups and meet up, I will even buy the coffees 

Pass with us

#8 21-09-10 17:45:47

mdf0075

i just wish i did'nt live about 5 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

Board footer