You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-06-05 17:34:00

n3il123

ADI Application forms

Hi,
Ive just received the forms from the DSA on becoming a Driving instructor,  I have changed my mind about the profession and no longer wish to pursue it. 
Would anybody like the documents, save you phoning up DSA, i cant get a refund so if anybody's interested please contact me: n3il123@supanet.com
They cost £5 to buy from DSA, so im sure something can be worked out.
Thanks for your time.

Regards

Neil

10-06-05 17:34:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ADI Application forms

Board footer