You are not logged in.

#1 28-05-10 08:35:38

BusterMurphy

Hello everyone

Just joined the forum so thought I'd say Hi. I'm just starting on the path towards a new career (being redundant and all) and I've decided that I will become a driving instructor.
Looking for any advice from anyone else who has recently done the same or is just thinking of starting their training really as I cannot decide whether to learn with a big name or a small independent

28-05-10 08:35:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello everyone

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-05-10 12:37:55

VandADI
Administrator

Re: Hello everyone

Hi BM and welcome  smile
Before you embark on this long journey, have a read of this :  http://www.squidoo.com/driving_instructors
If you read that and still decide this is the career path for you, we will be here every step of the way.

Board footer