You are not logged in.

#1 18-05-10 19:25:14

ibizaman

New Shape Seat Ibiza 1.6 Diesel 3dr Coupe with duals for sale

I've decided to leave the profession and am selling my school car.

It is a 59 plate SEAT IBIZA DIESEL SPORT COUPE 1.6 TDI CR Sport 3dr. Yeah long name...

It is metallic Black, with barely a mark and has only covered 9000 miles. A lot of them have been commuting to my new job. There are some marks on the N/S/F wheel but both front tyres are new, due to a badly placed puncture.

The car has Air con, alloys, trip computer, elec mirrors and windows, mp3 socket and all the usual refinements. It's lovely to drive and makes a good second car for us (I wish I could afford to keep it). On lesson most of my pupils manage to get about 50mpg but 60 can be had very easily. The economy seems to be getting better aswell, I guess its only really just run in! I will also throw in some extras if you need them, (for those just starting out). My roof box and a couple of books that I find very useful when teaching.

I am asking £10995 for the car. A new one will set you back £13500 in this spec.

contact me on 07720 046275 or steve.emsley@live.co.uk I can email you some pics if you like.

18-05-10 19:25:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Shape Seat Ibiza 1.6 Diesel 3dr Coupe with duals for sale

Board footer