You are not logged in.

#1 13-05-10 14:12:43

rpolley68

sole trader or limited company?

hello all, i am currently setting out on the driving instructor road but am unsure if it is best to set the business up as sole trader or as a limited company :? in the beginning i will be the only ADI working for the company and the business name will not be my own. could anyone give any pointers as to their own experiences

many thanks
Raymond
wink

smile

13-05-10 14:12:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: sole trader or limited company?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-05-10 16:07:32

sue martin
Verified Member
Website

Hi
  I think that most people in your position would opt for the Sole Trader option, its easier and cheaper to run and as we are not a profession that has high overheads or stock levels limited liability is not needed to the same degree as other businesses, if you haven't done so yet and choose this option just inform the I.R. you are now trading as self employed and they will sort it all out for you.
Good Luck
Sue

0800 298 8928
http://thebrightredl.com
The Bright Red L
Online Booking App. FREE TRIAL  http://instructorapps.co.uk/

#3 15-05-10 17:35:20

rpolley68

many thanks for the help Sue

best regards
Raymond