You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-04-10 14:13:34

IceWarrior

Pupil Introduction Service

Greetings,

No I am not promoting a PIS.  :angel:

Instead, just a bit of research, and whom better to ask?

How many PIS are there?

I only know of two - Choosy Learner and UKDriving-Schools.

Do they work?

How much would you PDI/ADI be prepared to pay for a new pupil, on the basis that the pupil takes about 36 - 40 hrs with you?

What has been your experience with regards to the quality of service and pupil?

I look forward to your comments.

Thank you

IceWarrior

11-04-10 14:13:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Pupil Introduction Service

#2 14-04-10 06:06:09

tiber
Verified Member

There are lots of PIS companies I use both of those you list and I am registered with most of them and the UK driving schools is the best but twice the price of Choosey Learner. I get two pupils per month from UK driving  (£4 per pupil)

#3 14-04-10 06:57:33

colin166
Verified Member

I used to use both mentioned above. Choosy Learner only send leads to the nearest ADI to the pupil so there is a good chance of converting the lead but UK Driving Schools send to (and charge) 5 schools and 1 of them covering my area is Red who have really skilled telesales staff.
I only use choosy learner now because in the winter when things where a bit tough Uk Driving Schools sent me rubbish leads totalling £85.00 from which I got NO pupils some of which had filled the on line request late at night and could not remember doing it next day.
In the same period Choosy Learner sent me 2 leads which are both now on my books.

#4 15-04-10 11:40:07

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

I'm registered with Choosy Learner and The ADI Network and have found neither works for me. I've been registered with Choosy Learner for about 4 months and had 4 leads, I've called the pupil within a couple of hours of receiving the text, and all of them have already found another instructor.
With the ADI Network, I've bought 3 leads, again, when I've called the prospective pupil, they've already arranged lessons elsewhere.

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

#5 15-04-10 16:43:22

sue martin
Verified Member
Website

Hi
       l think this shows how potential students 'want it now' and will move on to the next if not they cannot arrange something there and then , we operate live online booking for our instructors as well as phone-lines for booking but have found that if a student contacts us in an area where the instructor has not supplied any available lessons the pupil will almost never wait while you contact the instructor to double check if they have availability , we have also discovered most bookings will take place around 8.00pm when the offices are not open but a booking can be made online .
       I also teach part time at college and have found the same 'need' to have things 'right now' is part of the culture and expectations of most under 25's , less so with older students but as our prospective students tend to be younger l find we have to cater for their perceived 'needs' to catch the best share of the marketplace.

Sue

0800 298 8928
http://thebrightredl.com
The Bright Red L
Online Booking App. FREE TRIAL  http://instructorapps.co.uk/

Board footer