You are not logged in.

#1 03-03-10 12:34:42

catalin

Hi all

Heya, my name Alan,

I'm an ADI in Republic of Ireland, Dublin.
Since I intend to relocate to London, I'm looking for as many information as I can, before the big step, so I find this forum very helpful I have to say.   

03-03-10 12:34:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi all

#2 03-03-10 15:04:34

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Alan,
Best of luck with your move. Welcome to the forum. big_smile

Giz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 03-03-10 16:45:10

Luchell
Verified Member

Hiya, and welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in London will you be moving to? Just incase there are others who may be local you can say hello to  smile smile

#4 10-03-10 14:55:04

catalin

Thanks everybody
To be honest I have no clue on where I want to live, mostly due to the lack of information about London's edgy areas. I think somewhere safe but crowded enough so I don't drive 45 min between clients. 

Board footer