You are not logged in.

#1 21-02-10 17:46:11

neptune999

ordit training

Hi my names Steve, could anybody give me some advise on whether i need to take extra training to pass the ordit exam.
I'm been a ADI for 9years, grade 5, I have been training PDI's for the last 5years and have a high pass rate, I have started research into what the SE(quality assurance assessor) is looking for, I would be grateful if you think these exams can be passed without extra training or can i use my experience and research of the above topic to assertain what the SE is looking for.

Regards

Steve

1st Call Driving School

21-02-10 17:46:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ordit training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 22-02-10 08:41:23

Doc
Verified Member
Website

I would imagine that having the experience you have and the pass rate you claim, you would be on the right track. Go in with a planned lesson, recap and set your aims and core comp everything the pdi does not do as they should. It's more like a check test than anything else. If you can imagine the three legged race where your success is directly linked with your partner (pdi). It's not important to reach the finishing line but it is important to stop, pick up your partner and offer support before continuing and even if you only cover 50% of the course, you are still on the winning track.

#3 22-02-10 09:19:11

neptune999

Thanks for your help DOC, do you think it is useful to contact my local SE to see if they can give me more information, are they responsive to these enquires.

Regards

Steve

1st Call

#4 22-02-10 09:54:24

Doc
Verified Member
Website

Yes, it's a good idea to set up a communications link with your ordit examiner. You should be able to go to him/her in relation to what he/she is looking for, any queries you may have with certain examiners and likewise he/she should be able to approach you with any concerns he/she might have with your training or about any pdi's you present to test. You should both be looking for the same things and i would take a guess that your examiner would welcome such a collaboration as it can only be for the good of the industry. I would say that this is akin to the best cpd you can expect at this level, providing of course that you take on board any advice given.

#5 22-02-10 10:13:45

neptune999

Thanks doc for your advise, i will contact my SE

Regards

Steve
1st Call

#6 22-02-10 18:48:52

hector
Verified Member
Website

Hi Steve

An ordit assessment is a complex one, you need to really know what to expect and what the examiner expects, and above all be extremely thorough with everything.
Put another way to reach the highest levels it all needs to be perfect, why not get assessed by someone in the know?

Regards Nigel

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#7 22-02-10 19:49:03

neptune999

Hi Nigel thanks for your input, i am taking on board all the advice given to me but before i make that final decision i need to obtain more information.

Regards

Steve

Board footer