You are not logged in.

#1 16-02-10 19:46:03

kevindavanna@tiscali.co.u
Website

He-man dual controls for Mk2 BMW Mini

Hi,

a set of duals that were fitted to my 57 reg mini cooper D.

they only had very light use whilst I was on a pink badge for around 10 months (only worked 4 -6 hours per week) so there will be very little or no stretch on the cables.

Changed car to a 1 series BMW and just my luck they are not compatible.

These cost over £430, the He-man agent told me to expect around £120 for them so offers around that are welcome.
The buyer is welcome to collect but I am located in East Lothian, near Edinburgh. Otherwise buyer pays postage, which I would expect to be around £15

Any questions leave a message or give me a call on 07768 316039 anytime between 08:00 - 21:00

Kevin

16-02-10 19:46:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: He-man dual controls for Mk2 BMW Mini

#2 16-02-10 23:37:16

colin

Hi Kevin

The duals look like the ones I need for my mini.  I'll check with He Man on Wednesday and then give you a call

Colin

#3 17-02-10 19:19:55

Website

Hi Colin,

If your car is the facelifted model (late 2006 - now) I'm sure these are the controls for you. If you're handy with a craft knife and drill I'm sure they are fairly straight forward to fit yourself. I removed them from mine in about 30mins so it cant be that complicated!
Feel free to call if you have any questions

Kevin

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 19-03-10 08:23:33

Website

[size=10pt][size=10pt]SOLD!!!!![/size][/size]

Board footer