You are not logged in.

#1 14-02-10 12:19:45

PaulW

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone,

My name is Paul, I passed parts 1 and 2 in August 2005 but didn't take it any further than that. After passing my part 2 test my trainer went out of business and I ended up losing a lot of money, As I paid for the full course in advance!

I have always loved driving and have wanted to be an instructor for a long time. I am ready to give it another go now and was wandering if I need to start for scratch, do I need to get a starter pack and have a crb check done?

Also I have 3 points ( sp10) on my license now, which I can have removed in July this year, will that affect anything.

Paul

14-02-10 12:19:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi everyone!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-02-10 16:30:37

Luchell
Verified Member

Re: Hi everyone!

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum  smile Yes you will need to start from Scratch and no the three points shouldn't be an issue.

Board footer