You are not logged in.

#1 28-01-10 18:12:11

triplea35

Part 1 Success!

Took the Part 1 this afternoon, first attempt, and delighted with a 100/68 score.

In the Theory I answered all, but flagged 12 questions for review, meaning I was not absolutely certain, but on review was more confident and stuck to my original answers.

In the HPT I scored nine 5's, five 4's,and one 3. I found it slower and easier (more clear) than the Focus DVD I had been using for practice. Fortunately my Focus DVD started playng up last weekend and I decided to not bother with any more practice of them which I now think was beneficial. Being an 'aged' person and thinking my reactions might be a little slow I went for the double click method with no pause before first click so I would think the 4's and 3's were second clicks. I was wary of over clicking so only went for developing hazards

Thanks to everyone on the boards for posting their experiences as it certainly helped to develop my strategy.

I KNOW!!!  Now the hard work begins! smile             

28-01-10 18:12:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1 Success!

#2 28-01-10 18:45:37

pip

well done enjoy the rest of the course

#3 28-01-10 21:12:42

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

Well Done!! Good Score!

Passed Part 1 - 08/12/09. 2nd attempt 99/65
Passed Part 2 - 20/01/10. 1st attempt 'Zero Faults'
Passed Part 3 - 29/06/10. 1st attempt 4 - 5

#4 17-02-10 16:44:21

wayney1

well done and the best of luck with pt2/3 smile
just started pt1 myself :?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 17-02-10 17:20:07

Luchell
Verified Member

Congrats on passing your part one. Onwards and upwards now, the fun begins  smile smile

#6 18-02-10 16:33:09

Woodyloon
Verified Member

Hi Triplea

Well done, great result. I was struggling myself and was really concerned about the HPT, but on the day like yourself I was pleasantly surprised how clear the clips were and also how slow it seemed to run, making IMO easier to see the hazards and allowing you to see them develop. I had also in the end was using the Focus DVD.

Good Luck with the rest of your traiining.

Part 1   30/10/09   100/67
Part 2   29/9/10     2 d/f

#7 17-09-10 22:04:00

syed raza

hi, my name is syed and I am new here, right now i am preparing for part1 exam if any one please help me to guide which books do i need for part 1 preparation that would be great favour, waiting for response , regard syed raza

#8 18-09-10 08:46:48

apples69

syed, are you with a driving school for the exams, did they give you any books?

Board footer