You are not logged in.

#1 18-01-10 17:37:53

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

Part 2 on Wednesday :-$

Hi Guys 'n' Gals,
I have my Part 2 test on Wednesday morning... Anyone got any final tips and advice for me?  smile

Passed Part 1 - 08/12/09. 2nd attempt 99/65
Passed Part 2 - 20/01/10. 1st attempt 'Zero Faults'
Passed Part 3 - 29/06/10. 1st attempt 4 - 5

18-01-10 17:37:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 on Wednesday :-$

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-01-10 17:50:08

ADI Education
Verified Member
Website

Drive like an experience driver not a novice, be safe, confident and courteous.
Good luck

I am a former Police Driving Instructor and Ex DSA ADI examiner. My qualifications include: BTEC Level 4 Police Driving Skills, BTEC Level 3 in Teaching Advanced driving, NVQ A1 Assessors awrard, DIAmond advanced test, RoSPA gold, Cardington A. I am a grade 6 DSA Instructor, fleet trained and a Class 1 Police Driver. www.janeclarkedrivinginstructortraining.co.uk

#3 18-01-10 20:26:05

Adi1234

Drive Like you have been driving since you started part 2 training. No need to do anything different. Make sure you car is clean inside and out and you have a second mirror for the examiner to use. And dress in a smart way to show respect to the examiner Good luck With It. Let us know how it goes smile

#4 19-01-10 09:29:45

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

#5 19-01-10 15:55:04

Dave G

Good Luck Tregster

I have my Part 2 on Thursday. Been out today doing the manouvres etc, out again tomorrow afternoon. Have you had a look at the DSA AD1? Its on the DSA website. Its a download on "Instructions for the guidance of examiners" including Part2. Its worth a read.

Will look out for your results tomorrow.

Regards
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
C&Guilds 7307 Teaching in Adult & Further Education
DipNEBSM

#6 19-01-10 22:02:29

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Good Luck to both of u taking ur pt2 this week.

Stay calm, focused and do your best  big_smile

#7 20-01-10 08:08:19

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Good Luck, as above, have confidence, drive to the best of your ability, stay focused for the whole test and get the right result!   smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#8 20-01-10 11:58:02

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

Wooooooo-Hooooooo!!!!! PASSED FIRST TIME!!!! NO FAULTS!!!!!   That's right folks.. NO FAULTS.. YIPPEEEEE!!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and advice.

Good luck for tomorrow Dave!!!!!

I have to say a BIG Thank you to my Instructor Julie Jordan-Legg of Right Route Driving School, Bridgend. She hasn't allowed me an inch and has made sure I drive as close to perfect as possible all the time. Couldn't have done it without you  big_smile

big_smile

#9 20-01-10 12:46:35

VandADI
Administrator

Nice one Tregster, onwards and upwards to part 3.  smile

#10 20-01-10 15:14:16

ADI Education
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations, the only way to follow that is a 6/6 on your Part 3

I am a former Police Driving Instructor and Ex DSA ADI examiner. My qualifications include: BTEC Level 4 Police Driving Skills, BTEC Level 3 in Teaching Advanced driving, NVQ A1 Assessors awrard, DIAmond advanced test, RoSPA gold, Cardington A. I am a grade 6 DSA Instructor, fleet trained and a Class 1 Police Driver. www.janeclarkedrivinginstructortraining.co.uk

#11 20-01-10 16:50:06

Dave G

Well done Tregster

And no faults thats brilliant, no pressure for me tomorrow then!!!!!!

Thought about you today and was rooting for you. Tregster we could become the first part 3 on line training buddies!

Oh well its a last look at Driving the essential skills, chill out with the Mrs, early night and hit Bolton tomorrow running.........driving sorry!

Will let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Regards
Dave

Part 1- 100%/57%
Part2- 1 Minor
Part3-5-4
Check Test -Grade6
C&Guilds 7307 Teaching in Adult & Further Education
DipNEBSM

#12 20-01-10 17:06:39

Luchell
Verified Member

What a fantastic result!! Well done, onwards and upwards to part three then now  lol wink

#13 20-01-10 17:07:38

quickpass

Well done tregster, a 1st time pass thats great. Good luck to your part 3 training, this is where the fun begins.

#14 20-01-10 19:30:22

c-way
Verified Member
Website

wow, what a great result!  You earned it, you worked for it, congratulations, enjoy part 3 smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#15 20-01-10 20:21:03

Adi1234

Well Done Good result. You will enjoy part three training. It`s all about teaching what you have proved you can do with your driving in part 2.

#16 20-01-10 21:21:30

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

Good Luck, Dave!!!

I've sent you an email as a personal good luck message.. let us know how it went..

#17 20-01-10 21:28:28

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

I'm just sooo chuffed I had Zero Minors.... I've been told it's virtually unheard of.. is that right???

I've already started Part Three Training... i've done PST 1 already and have to prepare a PST 2 lesson for friday (if I'm not too hung-over smile )

I'm having fun with my trainer, we get on well and she was even more happy than me that I passed first time with zero faults because I'm the first trainee she has ever put through part 2..... Well done Julie smile

#18 21-01-10 06:26:41

michelle1970
Verified Member

Well done, onwards and upwards, enjoy part 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#19 21-01-10 13:16:12

jay666
Website

I'm just sooo chuffed I had Zero Minors.... I've been told it's virtually unheard of.. is that right???

nope i got no minors. Well done on passing though. Good luck with part 3

Jay

#20 21-01-10 22:20:17

Tregster
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Everyone for your good wishes.. I've got my PST2 Lesson planned-out for a lesson with my instructor tomorrow... Looking forward to getting fully stuck into pt3 training without the destraction of pt2.

Cheers All smile

#21 19-02-10 22:58:09

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Well done. That is a fanastic result. Wishing you all the best for your part 3.

Cheers

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#22 23-02-10 11:24:08

adiwizard
Verified Member

She hasn't allowed me an inch

Yes. I knew a girl like that once too.

#23 22-03-11 21:14:11

skylark231

I passed my part 2 in July, first attempt, no minors either - who said women can't drive?!  LOL

Board footer