You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-10-09 15:45:02

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Passed my IAM advanced bike test today

Hi All,

Just completed my Skills for life observed rides and had my advanced test today.

Pleased to report I passed with 20 1's (Excellent) and 5 2's (Good) and 0 3's 4's or 5' (Satisfactory, poor, unsatisfactory)

Examiners remarks

'A well planned smooth ride with good progress that was always safe. Vey well done'

I am pretty happy with that. Would highly recomend the course.

Best wishes

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

09-10-09 15:45:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed my IAM advanced bike test today

#2 09-10-09 15:58:14

RJHGT
Verified Member
Website

Nice one well done!

Driver & Rider Training Centre www.rjhgroup.co.uk ADI Approved Driving Instructor Grade 5 (Car) DAS Direct Access Scheme Instructor (Motorcycle) DSA Driving Standards Agency- ATB Authorised Training Body (Motorcycle) RPMT Register of Post-test Motorcycle Trainer

#3 09-10-09 19:14:22

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations! This is something I would really love to do but it's always finding the time to do it!

Did you enjoy it?  What were the observed rides like? 

C-Way

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#4 10-10-09 06:43:20

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

The observed rides were excellent. I was paired up with Alan who was 73 but a very quick and safe rider. We went out on around 9 or 10 rides over the Summer with him.

The examiner takes you on a 90 mins route through town, A and B roads and motorway and then gives you some verbal feedback and leaves you with a hand written report, not as comprehensive as RoSPA but you are graded against obs, ece riding, braking, planning etc etc etc and then he writes a comment about your overall ride.

It was all good. I really enjoyed it.

Cheers

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#5 10-10-09 10:32:04

Gizmotime
Administrator