You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-10-09 10:16:35

PCV Instructor
Website

New member PCV Instuctor.

Hello all,

I would just like to introduce myself. I have been a PCV driving instructor for a year now and i would like to get in touch with other PCV instuctors especially in the London area.

I hope i will have some valuable things to say in this forum.

Feel free to contact me about anything.

www.Gr8training.co.uk 08444 93 14 14

04-10-09 10:16:35

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New member PCV Instuctor.

#2 04-10-09 13:12:46

FRANKS
Verified Member

So have you found that PCV CPC has affected your work load.

I work for a small coach company who used to train a number of PCV driver each year. I believe that they will stop this now and will only employ qualified drivers.

They will have to do the periodical training, for exsisting drivers, which they've done one 7 houir course which was a waste of time and the drivers learnt very little, in fact one driver actually fell a sleep!!

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#3 04-10-09 16:31:58

The Saint
Verified Member

Hi

I do D and D1 training, but there's not much work around at the moment! Speaking to the DE at my test centre recently, he told me that there has been a sharp drop in candidates since the CPC came into being.

Is that the case nationally?

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

#4 05-10-09 04:24:09

PCV Instructor
Website

Definality not!! The new driver CPC has been in place for over a year now, it came in september 2008 for PCV. We have 4 buses, 2 manual and 2 automatic and we currently have a 7 week waiting list for the manual buses.

I am thinking this is down to the recession, people want to learn a different skill in case they loose their jobs. I am in London, where in the country are you?

www.Gr8training.co.uk 08444 93 14 14

#5 05-10-09 09:14:20

sipin
Verified Member

I would like to say hello and welcome to the site, I'm just in the process of becoming a D1 trainer, been driving mini buses for a number of years now but on Grandfather rights...... oh that makes me feel old..

Even when things go wrong you can learn from them

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 05-10-09 09:18:15

Gizmotime
Administrator

I'm just in the process of becoming a D1 trainer, been driving mini buses for a number of years now but on Grandfather rights...... oh that makes me feel old..

You probably are (like the rest of us) big_smile

Welcome PCV Instructor.

Giz

#7 05-10-09 09:24:36

sipin
Verified Member

Thanks for reminding me about that I'd forgot sad must be because i'm old  big_smile

Even when things go wrong you can learn from them

#8 05-10-09 21:48:46

The Saint
Verified Member

The D1 courses are fairly well booked, but not much on the D front.

I'm based in Hampshire.

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

Board footer