You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-10-09 20:03:01

PhilASOM

WANTED mini dual controls 2006>

Looking for mini dual controls

Hi, would like to buy mini dual controls for 2009 mini( 2006 onwards new shape mini) and are a reasonable price.  I would like to pay under 100 pounds)

Will swap for my fiesta duals 2009.

many thanks

Phil

01-10-09 20:03:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: WANTED mini dual controls 2006>

#2 03-10-09 16:51:42

chesney
Verified Member
Website

I have some, not to sure if they will do, they came of my Mini one. I will get a photo tomorrow.

Chesney(Lady)

#3 04-10-09 16:56:44

chesney
Verified Member
Website

Hi Phil,
My husbands camera has just decided it doesn,t want to work.What I have got is a picture of the engine.I bought the car about 4years ago Mini Cooper.The duals were bought from he man.
I don,t know how to put a picture in here.If you e-mail me I can send you the picture.
elizabeth.curran@ntlworld.com

Chesney(Lady)

#4 04-10-09 17:11:03

PhilASOM

hi,
Thanks for the msg, can you remember the reg?  was a Mark I or II ?(you can tell by where the back fog light is, if it's a mark II it will have a large one in the centre of the back bumper. 
Do you have the instructions? if not then can you find out the batch number?
You have a pic of the car? plz send to philip.andrews2@sky.com

Phil

Board footer