You are not logged in.

#1 25-03-04 21:41:52

adijim

Insurance

At present I have 3 tuition cars and am looking to take on another, all are insured separately for each instructor using car, does anyone know if any insurance company does a fleet policy for driving schools

25-03-04 21:41:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Insurance

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 25-03-04 22:13:13

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi adijim,

I've recently changed from individual policies to a fleet policy. The only company that seemed to have any history of this was Mastercover, They said they would only do a minimum of 10 cars and actually cost a little more than the individual policies. But a big saving on admin!

Another company that was looking at it was MCB (Mid Cornwall Brokers) of Bodmin.

If there are any others then I would love to know myself.

Regards,

#4 26-03-04 06:34:16

adijim

Thanks for the info.... Already have one car with Mastercover but last time I spoke to them they would allow other cars but only if instructors were employed staff not self employed.

#5 26-03-04 07:40:34

bigred
Verified Member
Website

MAstercover never mentioned that aspect to me.

As only 2 out of my 15 instructors are employed maybe they've changed the rules?!

I only started the fleet policy in Feb, but the admin involved is down by about 75% and I'm not nearly so stressed!

Regards,

Board footer