You are not logged in.

#1 20-09-09 21:32:29

destiny hope

PST marking sheets.

Hi  smile. I may have completley misunderstood but from reading other threads/topics it sounds as though there are copies of the marking criteria for the Pst's available yikes. I have searched the DSA website and have tried google with mo luck. I was wondering if these are available and if anyone knows where I can find them  wink. Thank you Des :angel:

:0) passed part 2 22.06.09

20-09-09 21:32:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PST marking sheets.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 20-09-09 21:41:56

driver69

Is this what you are after? Chapter 3.

http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Documents/publica … cument.pdf

#3 20-09-09 21:48:51

destiny hope

Hi thanks. smile That does help but i understood you could get copies of the ADI26? forms but i could have this very wrong lol thanks Des :angel:

#4 20-09-09 21:51:30

Aspyre

#5 20-09-09 21:53:24

destiny hope

Excellent  big_smile. That is what I was looking for thank you very much Des  :angel:

#6 20-09-09 21:56:37

driver69

Are you a PDI Des? If so, and you have the Driving Instructors Handbook, they should be reproduced in that. Aspyres link might be more use for the test sheets but if you don`t have the handbook it would be worth getting for other info it contains.

#7 20-09-09 21:59:24

destiny hope

Yes I have all the recomended books but didn't even think to look in them if i'm honest. Thanks for your reply Des :angel:

Board footer