You are not logged in.

#1 17-09-09 21:36:05

destiny hope

Can anyone help?

Hi  big_smile. I am due to start work on a pink licence soon and am trying to find a syllabus/ checklist of everything that a learner needs to cover for example moving off at angles, moving off uphill/ downhill etc that i can use to show them their progress. I was given a web address for one but it is no longer available. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find one or if you use one and how helpful you and your learners find them. Thanks Des

:0) passed part 2 22.06.09

17-09-09 21:36:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Can anyone help?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-09-09 21:51:18

gday
Verified Member
Website

Hi Des, I don't specifically use a checklist other than that in my head and the Driving Records that the pupils receive although these records aren't comprehensive so I just tend to write on them as we go along.

Must have missed your previous posts for help but like myself I notice you are in Oxford so If I can help you in any way feel free to get in touch.

Where abouts in Oxford are you?

#3 17-09-09 22:05:27

colin166
Verified Member

This link is for Insrtuctors records http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Form.asp?id=SXCE7E-A77FDFD1
This link is for Pupils records http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Form.asp?id=SXCE7E-A77FDFC0

#4 17-09-09 22:07:07

destiny hope

Thank you  smile.

#5 17-09-09 22:46:09

Spike
Verified Member

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but why hasn't your trainer covered this? That's what you're supposed to be paying him/her for.

#6 18-09-09 07:54:31

destiny hope

Hi  smile my trainer has covered this and given me a copy of what they use but have said they didn't find it very helpful so gave me a link to another site with one on however I couldn't find it and didn't think they would appreciate a phone call at 11 pm  :|lol no matter how helpful they have been.

#7 18-09-09 10:57:54

ADI Education
Verified Member
Website

Hi Destiny hope
If you would like to pm me I will let you have a copy of structured modular syllabus that we use to train our novices. It is highly effective an produces excellent results.

I am a former Police Driving Instructor and Ex DSA ADI examiner. My qualifications include: BTEC Level 4 Police Driving Skills, BTEC Level 3 in Teaching Advanced driving, NVQ A1 Assessors awrard, DIAmond advanced test, RoSPA gold, Cardington A. I am a grade 6 DSA Instructor, fleet trained and a Class 1 Police Driver. www.janeclarkedrivinginstructortraining.co.uk

#8 19-09-09 11:04:32

destiny hope

Hi thanks for all the help. I f anyone has any other advice to prepare me for 12th October it would be much appreciated. Des smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 20-09-09 13:10:09

craig

Hi Destiny hope
If you would like to pm me I will let you have a copy of structured modular syllabus that we use to train our novices. It is highly effective an produces excellent results.

HI could i possibly have that please as I'm due to start soon and all ways on the lookout for stuff like this thanks

#10 20-09-09 21:24:47

destiny hope

Hi don't know if it helps but I have attempted to produce my own version which you can have a copy off if you like, you may even notice things i've missed and be able to suggest how I can change it 8-)

Board footer