You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 07-09-09 10:54:46

ADI Education
Verified Member
Website

Visual aid and briefing package

Hi
I have available 30 high quality visual aid diagrams that cover all aspects of driver training (not just Part 3 subjects). These diagrams are new to the market and have been designed to ensure that all the key points are covered without going into unnecessary variables.
Also available are the part 3 briefing to complement the diagrams. They contain all the key point information that needs to be included and are structured for simplicity and ease of use.
Yes it is possible to complete the perfect brief in 4 -5 minutes and I can show you how.

I am a former Police Driving Instructor and Ex DSA ADI examiner. My qualifications include: BTEC Level 4 Police Driving Skills, BTEC Level 3 in Teaching Advanced driving, NVQ A1 Assessors awrard, DIAmond advanced test, RoSPA gold, Cardington A. I am a grade 6 DSA Instructor, fleet trained and a Class 1 Police Driver. www.janeclarkedrivinginstructortraining.co.uk

07-09-09 10:54:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Visual aid and briefing package

#2 12-09-09 20:32:37

johnnyfr
Verified Member
Website

Re: Visual aid and briefing package

Do I gather, by the lack of price, that they are free?

Actually, I'll give you a fiver for the postage. That'll easily cover it.
PM me your address and I'll send the cheque asap.
Cheers.

DSA ADI (car) -- DSA Fleet Driver Trainer [URL=http://www.prontopass.co.uk/grade6adi.php]Grade 6[/URL] -- ORDIT Registered Trainer
Level 4 PTLLS, Rospa Gold, NVQ Level 3 Driving Instruction, A1 Assessors Award, [URL=http://www.brake.org.uk]Brake[/URL] Road Safety Ambassador, DIA Taxi Trainer.
Visit us for [URL=http://www.prontopass.co.uk]Driving Lessons[/URL] or [URL=http://www.accufleet.co.uk]Fleet Driver Training[/URL]

Board footer