You are not logged in.

#1 05-09-09 14:16:54

casper

hi, i'm casper(real name dan)
recently started training for part one at the moment, bit slow because of time restraints, think i am about ready with average 96% on theory and 63-74 on hpt.
  Currently a landscaper but do to back problem i have been advised to change career to something that does not involve so much physical labour so here i am.
Main interests are rugby, walking, reading, and cars mainly classics. Married no kids and just hit 45

pt1 pass 1st time 98% 60 23/9/09
pt2 passed 2nd time 6faults 9/3/10
pt3 passed 3rd time 4/4 jan 2011

05-09-09 14:16:54

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new member

#2 05-09-09 15:15:08

sipin
Verified Member

Hi Casper, and welcome to the forum, you have found the right place to get infromation and advise from a great many good instructors.

Please remember that Part 1 should be about gaining the theory knowledge in order to pass on that knowledge to your students and not just about passing the test.

Anyway good luck and good studying

Even when things go wrong you can learn from them

#3 05-09-09 15:31:53

casper

hi sipin , thanks for the welcome and the advice, that is the plan, like a bit of a saddo i am looking forward to all the hard work involved

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 12-09-09 11:28:31

casper

hi, i'm casper(real name dan)
recently started training for part one at the moment, bit slow because of time restraints, think i am about ready with average 96% on theory and 63-74 on hpt.
  Currently a landscaper but do to back problem i have been advised to change career to something that does not involve so much physical labour so here i am.
Main interests are rugby, walking, reading, and cars mainly classics. Married no kids and just hit 45

Board footer