You are not logged in.

#1 30-08-09 20:33:22

AliJay

New here!AliJay...

Hullo every-one. I have held my full licence for nrly 2 years(probation up this October big_smile) I LOVE driving!
' You never stop learning' is a very true statement - one of the reasons I joined up here-to continue learning and also it'll be great to meet y'all. smile

30-08-09 20:33:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New here!AliJay...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 31-08-09 00:18:20

Luchell
Verified Member

Hi there and welcome to the forum  smile smile

#3 31-08-09 10:21:53

strive2drive

hello ali!  big_smile

nice to see a friendly face!

hope you keeping well.

xxx