You are not logged in.

#1 03-08-09 20:30:19

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Hello

Hello lovely people smile  It's been a while since I've actually been on here properly, more than for a 2min scan over the front pages and then off again!

Gah, just can't even remember how long!!!!!!  yikes

How is everyone? Are any of the old fmailiar names still around?

Be nice to hear what everyone has been up to.

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

03-08-09 20:30:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-08-09 20:32:44

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Hi Gem  big_smile
Hope all is well with u!

#3 03-08-09 20:36:24

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Heyyyy binty - 1 fmailiar name is here!!!!!

How have you been?

I am well thanks. Have finished and passed university with a 2:1 in Primary Education BA (Hons) with QTS. I have landed my first job teaching year 3 children (7 and 8 years old) in a lovely small, catholic school about 35-40mins from home. Interviews were harsh and hard, extremely competitive to get a post this year, so I thank my lucky stars I have found such a wonderful schoo.

Had a year of hard work, sadness, stress and many many tears but am now out the other side and trying to look forwards. And my little old fiesta on the right, on Thurday went in the scrapper for the Government scheme for me to have a brand shiny new Mazda2.

Things are good at the moment, hoping they only get better!

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#4 03-08-09 22:15:51

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Ohhhhhhhh get u and ur snazzy new car!!! Go u  big_smile

Congrats on passing your degree and ur new job! Sounds like uve worked very hard and now ur reaping the rewards...Well Done & Enjoy!!!

All good with me now...busy with work and the kiddywinks...all i need now is a bit more summer sun!  8-)

#5 04-08-09 07:09:59

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hi Gem. Nice to here things are working out for you.. Congrats on your BA and good luck with the job.

kevin

#6 04-08-09 07:18:32

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Hey Kevin, thanks - noice to see another familiar name around smile

Oh binty - we all want that summer sun back! It made an appearance for all of a day on Sunday  - shame it sunburnt me a little, grrrrrrr! And yes am so so so enjoying the snazzy car, going into school again today so plan on testing out more of its gadgets and handling etc. And ermmm - tackle the fun of parking the thing in the school car park while it is virtually empty - less chances of whacking it. Be devastated if I hit it!!!!!! The Mazda feels much bigger than my tin y old style fiesta!

Now got to work out how to secure my internet connection! Apparently we're using a lot so someone else could be using it as well as us!

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#7 04-08-09 08:27:04

Disky
Verified Member
Website

#8 04-08-09 16:39:27

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Evening Disky, another familiar name, wohoooooooooooo!

How are you?

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#9 10-08-09 19:07:09

giggles184
Verified Member

Hey miss big_smile

Congrats with your degree smile

ooo nice car im jealous! lol.

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

#10 15-08-09 16:26:40

kris

'Ey up Gemma.

Long time no speak. Glad to see things are going swell for ya big_smile

#11 15-08-09 18:32:54

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Heyyyyyyy giggles and Kris. Some more old faces woooooooooooo!!!!! It is indeed long time no speak. My head has been in books for a long time now, and it is finally out. Planning to be around various places a lot more now, and one not so much cos is rather dull (get me drift lol).

Thanks for the car compliment giggles - Millie the Mazda2 is sitting outside the window smiling away lol Getting much more used to it now have had it a couple of weeks. How are you going Kris and giggles? Been up to much?

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#12 15-08-09 18:39:16

Marc_L400

evening gem big_smile

hope you are well,good luck with the new job,year 3's are not too bad wink lol
im glad your liking the new car,that will teach freddy for not being a good boy all the time lol

dull is an understatemnt,dead more like it wink lol

vickyxxx

#13 15-08-09 18:50:58

kris

I've not been up to much. Lurking round the same old haunts, you know me, the more I'm pushed the harder I stick lol lol

Know what you mean about the dullness. I've seen morgues with more life in them lol lol

Poor Freddy though, I remember the tales of his minute mileage well lol.

#14 15-08-09 19:19:08

SusiQ

ohh hiya Gem - remember me?  lol Nice to see you back here and with the new car too!

#15 15-08-09 19:41:17

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Yes Kris - his widdly mileage - he went to the scrappers with just 37900 on his clock PMSL. Was sad when got his certificate of destruction through the other day though, cos it was my first car. Got the new swizzy one now though and have been mighty thankful of the climate control since I got it - a cool car rather than an oven!!!!!!!

Vickyyyyyyyyyyy, nice to see you on ere too, the gang are all slowly appearing, woooohoooo! And SusiQ my old friend, how could I forget you. Been ages since typed/spoke to ya. Hows things?

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#16 15-08-09 19:58:23

SusiQ

Bless, i wasnt sure youd remember  me gem! Im fine thanks. Still working hard and playing not enough  :angel: I dont seem to have as much free time as i used to have either. Maturity hey - comes to us all   roll

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#17 15-08-09 20:03:34

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Bless, i wasnt sure youd remember  me gem! Im fine thanks. Still working hard and playing not enough  :angel: I dont seem to have as much free time as i used to have either. Maturity hey - comes to us all   roll

You KNOW I didn;t mena old in that sense ma dear SusiQ!!!!!! You're just unforgetable dear, in a good way. Working hard and playing not enough is too common at the minute for many people methinks. Hopefully you'll get a rest soon. I am sure that come September I will feel the same!!!!! I am just enjoying some free time while I have it at the moment - has taken me this long to adjust since finishing uni at the end of May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maturity does come to us all - I still go to say I am 17 or 18 when asked my age rather than the real figure of 21 (22 in November) LOL, people probably think I am nuts when I have to *think* of the answer to that simple question hehe.

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#18 15-08-09 20:06:11

SusiQ

tongue its even harder to remember your age when you reach 28 gem  wink Well done with your studies and new job. Im sure you will do well at it and that it will be the holidays before you know it

#19 15-08-09 20:10:58

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Oh thanks, is that the perils to look forwards to in a few years then?!!!

I'd better do well at it - else am in trouble as well as debt lol So fingers crossed, year 3's should eb fine though - I'm taller, older and smarter hehe

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#20 15-08-09 20:14:50

ian_d

I wouldn't be so sure, kid logic is brilliant and you can't argue with it.  big_smile

the gang are all slowly appearing, woooohoooo!

:? Gang? haha.  :angel: big_smile

#21 15-08-09 20:23:35

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

people's names I recognise Ian, that's all. Nothing bad!!!!!

Yes Kid logic is brill - good job I cna still think like a kid when I want to tongue

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#22 15-08-09 20:27:37

ian_d

people's names I recognise Ian, that's all. Nothing bad!!!!!

Yes Kid logic is brill - good job I cna still think like a kid when I want to tongue

Am I not one of them?  yikes :cry: lol

#23 15-08-09 20:28:55

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

yes you are. Definitely a name I recognise!!!!! You ok?

Gemma
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.

#24 15-08-09 20:33:36

ian_d

Haha, that's ok then. tongue  lol

I'm good, ta. Glad to hear things working out well for you too. big_smile

#25 15-08-09 20:43:16

Marc_L400

well we needed somewhere to chat to our friends didnt we big_smile big_smile

your going to be teaching kids in the middle of what ive got at school,ive got 1 going into year 1 and another going to be in year 6,the other 2 are in secondary school and the baby isnt at school just yet lol lol

Board footer