c r b

Hi all
does anybody know how long it takes for the DSA to issue PRN for a PDI

Thanks in advance Pip

18-06-09 20:33:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: c r b

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 19-06-09 08:56:48

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

How long is a piece of string.............. :?

Some are lucky and get one issued within a week or two....others can take a month or two.  Think if i remember rightly....it took 6 weeks for mine, but then it wasnt recognised when i tried to book my PT1...another couple of weeks for that to be sorted.

#3 19-06-09 10:23:32

cawl

4 weeks for mine that was the middle of may and still waiting for dsa registration . put your feet up and start reading.

#4 19-06-09 14:07:58

taffyduck
Verified Member

mine took 9 weeks to come back and when i phoned them after 2 months they said it goes into a tray to be sorted but if more important work comes in they deal with that

#5 19-06-09 18:02:40

hugh0003

4 months and 8 phone calls for mine to come

#6 22-06-09 15:32:06

destiny hope

Hi mine took 3 weeks to come but i was told it could be up to 8. smile

:0) passed part 2 22.06.09

#7 22-06-09 16:20:04

DampDog
Verified Member

Destiny that date correct on you passing your part 2?

If it is, well done.. big_smile big_smile

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#8 22-06-09 16:39:37

destiny hope

hi yes it is i did it this am

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 22-06-09 21:12:50

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

hi yes it is i did it this am

Well done on your part 2 test then!!

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#10 22-06-09 22:03:43

destiny hope

#11 25-06-09 13:54:29

pip

Thanks for all your replies got C R B back it took 3 weeks and i did not contact them
so now i can start the training.

Board footer